More About Me and My New Flight Simulator Games Blog

Hello, so you came to my blog, and would like to know a bit more about me?

Well, my name is Steve, I’ m 25  and I am a big aviation fan. Since many years I love to play Flight Simulator Games. I play them mostly alone, but sometimes online with my friends in multiplayer mode. This is much more fun!

I started about 7 years ago with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9). I also played Microsoft FSX and others. But today there are much better airplane simulator games. But more about them in later posts.

Airplane Flight Simulator Game Screenshot


Anyhow, with this blog I want to help people who just start to play flight simulator games, to find the best one available. Because I know, it can be quite tough to find the best between all the many flight sims on the market.

This blog also could be something like a platform to exchange ideas about aviation and to get in contact with other “addicts” ;)

Through these games I learned a lot about flying, and now I’m saving money to finally let my dream come true, to get a pilot license. You know that this is really expensive, especially if you are a young student like me, who is almost always broke. But I won’t give up on my dream!

Talk to you soon and have a good flight ;)

Image Credit: sirmildredpierce/flickr.com (CC License)

No comments:

Post a Comment